HTML minification tool.
Use the Direct Input to minimize a string of code.
Or use the Batch option to upload and minimize multiple files.
What this tool does?
- Compress all HTML code in a single line.
- Removes all tab characters.
- Remove all HTML comments and content, with some exceptions:
- RSYS function inside comments.
- IE conditional comment.
- Special comment, starting with two asteriscs.
Ex.:<!--** Keep this comment! -->
- Empty comments, since they are used to target Outlook.
- Remove white spaces before and after the folowing tags: <html>, <body>, <head>, <meta>, <style>, <table>, <tr>, and <td>.
- Removes spaces between attributes in the tags, except in the <img> tag (RSYS breaks image attribute src there is no spaces before or after it).
- Convert multiple consecutive white spaces into a single white space.